This video briefly covers some of the top new parts that CRP Automotive brought to market in 2017.
AAE EPS rack for the 2011-14 Ford F-150
- Remanufactured unit complete with OE bearing, boots, and clamps
- Includes an improved drive belt that’s actually better than OE
Two redesigned AJUSA gaskets for a wide range of BMWs
- Oil cooler gasket
- Oil filter housing gasket
- Both are designed to correct a flaw in the housing which causes oil to leak
ContiTech Black Series tensioner kit for selected Acura and Honda vehicles
- A more competitively priced option for aging applications
Two new Pentosin SKUs
- OE-approved fluid for Mercedes-Benz 7G-Tronic Plus transmissions
- A cost-effective transmission fluid service kit for a number of BMW models that includes OE-approved fluid and a high-quality filter
Rein Automotive Thermostat Assembly
- For Audi A4 and A6 models
- Replaces OE part with high failure rate.
Thank you for your support in 2017. We invite you to subscribe to our YouTube channel or follow us on Facebook — so you’ll be among the first to know when new parts are introduced in the future!